Thursday, July 10, 2008

Confession is good for the soul...

I have a confession to make...

I am a certified hair album stalker, yes I am. I love to stalk random napptural hair albums, not only that if I'm in one album and I see a comment from someone with hair I like, I click on her link and stalk her album, too. I can't even count how many fotki "friends" I have.

Okay, major confession...I have a spreadsheet containing my favorite inspirational nappys! Hey, you can't depend on something like just adding them to your friend's list, you need something quick, immediate and with notes. Yes, I said NOTES! I put in notes like, "possible hair twin", "dream hair", and "definitely twin"!

Maybe one day I'll post my complete list, but for now here's a teaser.Fotki Member Sera25...she started almost 5 years ago with a BC and a TWA and now has almost waist length NAPPTURAL 4A/B hair!She is so freaking inspiring and where I want to be in the next five years. If you've ever thought to yourself, secretly in your little nappy heart, my hair will never grow really long because I don't have "that type" of hair...pish-tosh! She is living proof!

Okay, start at the beginning so you can really admire her journey, this is the first year.
Then hype yourself up to see years 2-4...

You can thank me later! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...