Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Growth Scheme...

I am not usually one to immediately jump on growth scheme bandwagons, I bought MTG about 3 yrs. ago and only used it once because of the smell, I've used Growth Specifics Sulfur Oil and I liked that pretty much, but the price has gone up a lot, so no. So, now I'm going to jump on a very controversial hair growth bandwagon.

MN (Miconazole Nitrate) also known as the active ingredient in Monistat...yes THAT Monistat. Now you might be thinking, esp. if you're new to this hair business, what does Monistat have to do with growing hair? Miconazole Nitrate is an anti-fungal ingredient (like Sulfur), the theory is that there is a fungus on our scalps that inhibits hair growth, when you remove the fungus your hair grows more.

What really motivated me to jump on this bandwagon after hearing about it for at least two years is this woman's fotki: http://public.fotki.com/thecreativelady/my-mn-results-revea/ Her before and after results CANNOT be denied. I will not use the exact mixture that this woman does, I believe the cayenne is not needed and I will not add any sulfur products to gauge the efficacy of the Miconazole Nitrate without any other added "growth aids". I plan to mix mine with Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil (ingredients: Castor Oil, Mink Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Jojoba Oil, Paraffin Oil, Safflower Oil], Lanolin, Cocoa Butter, Propylparaben, Fragrance).

I plan on using it every other day after I co-wash my hair at night. I will keep everyone updated on my progress! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...