Monday, July 7, 2008

Nap Love During Independence Weekend

This weekend I went over my bff's house and her mother-in-law told me that I look younger with my hair like this. :) She also told me that when she is 60 (65?) that she is going to cut all her relaxed hair off and wear her hair very short. She also told me that her son is always getting on her about having relaxed hair (he is very pro-black).

My bff has gorgeous locs and so does her husband. oh and now her brother is growing out his hair to loc as well. And on a personal note, my husband has locs as well. I've definitely been thinking about locing my hair in the future, but it will have to wait until after my 1 yr. nappiversary. I've promised myself, no cutting, dying (with chemicals), or locing until after 1 yr.

On another note and kind of unrelated, I feel like my hair is not growing as fast as it used to. I don't know if it's because this time I started off with the least amount of hair I've ever BC'd to and so the month by month comparison is thrown off OR if my hair is actually growing slower. I dunno.

Pics of my hair immediately post BC (May 13, 08) =====>




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...