Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Product Junkie

You may not know this, but I'm a reformed product junkie (aka PJ). It's been a while since I've bought something new, but I have just bought two products from Carol's Daughter. One product is an old favorite of mine, Carol's Daughter's Hair Milk. I've always loved the smell of this and nursed a sample bottle for like a year. I decided since I love this so much I HAD to buy it again. Luckily the Macy's near me has a Carol's Daughter section in the cosmetics/fragrance section! I have not found this in another Macy's I've been to so far, holler at me if you know another Macy's that has this. So, I bought that and her Black Vanilla Leave-In conditioner. I've been using the leave-in as a daily moisture spray while I'm in my twists and I have definitely found a new favorite. Most other moisture sprays for naturals have so much glycerin in it (good for moisture bad for the ick factor), but this one doesn't. I cannot stand anything that makes my hair feel sticky and most sprays do and then I end up watering them down, but not this one. All the moisture, none of the sticky!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...