Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Do Coming...

I will be getting this hairstyle (hopefully this weekend) I peeped on Goapele from Natural Belle's blog. I've also been inspired by BGLH's blog and her series on African hairstyles this week; I've been told that the Goapele hairstyle is a Nigerian hairstyle called "clap". I'm guessing because it looks like two hands coming together, you see the fingers are the cornrows...oh this is my interpretation of the name, so if anyone knows the real one please feel free to drop a line. I've been trying to google it for more info, but to no avail.










Here's some more Goapele pics:


2 comments:

Dαsια ♥ said...

That style is nice. I love small conrows braided together, it kinda gives the image of an object.

Margaret said...

I love that! I can't wait to see pictures of you rocking that style:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...