Monday, January 17, 2011

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Trio

This weekend I went to Macy's to take back a Christmas present that didn't fit and while I was there I decided to pick up some of Carol's Daughter Hair Milk.  Well, lo and behold the Hair Milk has gone through a transformation, they say that the formula hasn't been changed, but the bottle has, it now looks like an old fashioned milk bottle and holds 2 oz. more than the original packaging.  The saleswoman asked me if I used the whole "system", well previously there was no system just Hair Milk, but now there is also a shampoo and conditioner!  I told her no that I was currently using Taliah Waajid's products for that and she recommended I try the system.  First, I told her I would next time, but then curiosity got the better of me, so I purchased it ALL! 

According to the website and the sales woman this is how it should be used: Give your curls what they need! First cleanse with Hair Milk Curl Perfecting Shampoo. Repeat as needed. Follow with Hair Milk Curl Perfecting Conditioner. Rinse. Use a t-shirt to remove excess water and reduce frizz. Apply Hair Milk The Original Curl Definer to hair. Dry and style as usual. The sales woman stressed applying the hair milk with your fingers, but I will most likely use my denman.  Now, I do not have "curls" in the usual sense, so I'll see what this does for my hair. 

I'll update y'all when I wash! 

1 comment:

Yolandaas said...

Wow that looks nice.. what are the ingredients.. and were they any good? x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...