Time: 30 minutes at night; 10 minutes in the morning
- Spray bottle w/ bottled water & Paul Mitchell The Conditioner
- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
- Sally's Beauty Supply 7 Argan Oil
- Started with dry hair that had been in a puff for 5 days.
- Separated hair into a medium section & sprayed with my water/conditioner mix in a spray bottle. De-tangled section with the Goody (Denman Knock-Off) brush starting from ends to roots.
- Used a fingertips worth of Shea Moisture on section, concentrating on ends, brushed it in to smooth. Twist section and repeat until entire head is finished.
- Cover with silk or satin scarf & sleep.
- Untwist in the morning with oil on fingertips.
- Used medium sections
- Hair had been in shrunken puff for 5 days
- Shed hair was normal for 5 days w/ no de-tangling
- Stretched hair
- Not much definition (may be due to product or twist size)
- More moisturized in the morning than just going to bed w/ satin pillow and no twists
- Needed to re-spray hair on 2nd day to re-moisturize, but that is typical with my hair
- I only have pics of the twists at night b/c I was in rush that morning
- The white stuff in my hair is the Shea Moisture
- Consider yourself lucky I'm letting you see me in all my nighttime glory...LOL!
|Top of Head|
|Back of Head|